Project of the Year
Awarded for the most interesting and technically challenging project or installation, which has made a significant contribution to environmental issue and/or lifecycle costings.
Darlington STEM Project -
The Darlington surgical theatres and enhanced mortuary (STEM) project required work in a live hospital, compliant with relevant HTMs. The project included commission ability reviews for M&E design to ensure that systems can be commissioned as well as maintained and future-proofed.
· ADEY: Commercial Water Testing Services
· Andrew Reid: London Development Project
· Ashford Environmental Service: 22 Bishopsgate
· Banyards: BAE Submarines - Central Training Facility
· End Systems: CRL Farringdon Station
· NG Bailey: Darlington STEM Project